Acquaer 1/4 HP Automatic Swimming Pool Cover Pump, 2250 GPH
- AUTOMATIC ON/OFF SWITCH. Acquaer pool cover pump has an automatic switch. It will automatically turn on when the water has been detected at 2 ''. When the pump removes water to approximately 2/5 ", the pump will run for additional 60 seconds and then turn off.
- REMOVE WATER EFFICIENTLY. 1/4 HP pool cover pump moves up to 2250 gallons per hour, which drains up to 2 times faster than a standard pump. The bottom suction design can remove water down to 3/4 ". Great for removing water from pools, pool covers, tarps, window wells, hot tubs, boat covers, rooftops, spas, and more.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN. The submersible pump with a strainer base is easy to clean without tools or screws. The strainer base protects the pool cover, filters debris, and keeps the pump stable. Built-in temperature control core prevents the motor from dry burning when short of water and protects the water pump from damage.
- GOOD COMPATIBILITY. Equipped with a 25 ft three-prong plug power cord, which could plug into any standard 110 Watt output; 1-1/4” NPT discharge and 3/4” garden hose adapter with check valve provide more convenience to operate and use.
- WHAT YOU GET. Package includes pool cover pump, a 3/4" check valve adapter and a manual. This pool cover pump comes with a 4-year warranty. Please do not hesitate to contact our Service Team, we are here to help with any concerns within 24 hours.
What issues can occur if pool covers don't drain water?
Clearing the accumulated water on a pool cover is an important measure to maintain water quality, pool equipment, and the cleanliness of the surrounding environment.
Stagnant water can become a breeding ground for bacteria, algae, and other harmful microorganisms, resulting in water quality deterioration.
Corrosion and Damage
The standing water may contain chemicals, leaves, branches, and other debris that can corrode or damage the materials of the pool cover, especially if it has metal components.
Stagnant water is an ideal breeding ground for mosquitoes, and if not removed promptly, it can lead to mosquito infestations, increasing the risk of mosquito-borne diseases.
t will automatically turn on when the water has been detected at 2 ''. When the pump removes water to approximately 2/5 ", the pump will run for additional 60 seconds and then turn off.
High Speed Flow
1/4 HP pool cover pump moves up to 2250 gallons per hour, which drains up to 2 times faster than a standard pump.
The pool Cover pumps use corrosion-resistant materials for Core parts that are exposed to fluids, including the impeller, casing, motor frame, outer cover, and strainer stand.
A pool cover pump with low noise characteristics contributes to its reliability, longevity, safety, and environmental compliance, making it more desirable in various contexts.
Thermal Overload Protector
This protects the motor from potential damage, reduces fire risk, and prolongs the equipment's lifespan.
Great for removing water from pools, pool covers, tarps, window wells, hot tubs, boat covers, rooftops, spas, and more.
Worked great after snowfall
Get the recommended hose and check valve.
" I'm a new pool owner and the pool build was finished in the fall, so I bought this pump due to its reviews. It worked as expected but I was curious how it would manage through snow. Well, it did great and my curiosity was satisfied. Great pump! Quiet and Dependable. Never know it's running, water's always gone! "
Meet the Acquaer Pool Cover Pump
AS SEEN ON
This product has no reviews yet.